- Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
- Re/max Pure
Testimonials for Cathy Meder
Over the years, I have worked with thousands of clients. Many of these folks have become personal friends. Each has a story to tell about their real estate experience with us. We have a few listed here, but we would like your feedback too, if you have worked with us. Please look over these quotes at your leisure, but be sure to send us an email at Cathy@CathyMeder.com with your experience too.
From our Contact Form on June 5, 2013
Just bought a beautiful home in Oceanside CA. I found my old Marietta listing and remembered you. Cathy we have moved so many times in our lifetime and I have never yet met a Realtor as wonderful as you. I always say, " I wish Cathy was here for us". Luckily my husband Jay is very savvy and we have done well. Unfortunately after working with you and your expertise we are always bummed with the realtors we have had to deal with. On a good note. Jay and I have a new home, still have Grandad living with us and our daughter is going to turn 13 this summer. We live at 701 N. tremont St in Oceanside CA. We can walk to the ocean and surf all the time. Just wanted to let you know you are always number one and only one on our list of professional Qualified Realtors. Love ya Kathleen and Jay Ossiander
• April 25, 2011
I would like to thank Cathy Medar and her husband Bud for their diligence, focus and hard work in selling my home. I was leasing my home to an individual with an option to buy. Late one Friday afternoon I received an email that the lease / buyer had vacated my home and was no longer going to be able to meet their commitment. Due to the current economic environment I was contemplating various worse case scenarios. I received Cathy's name from an acquaintance and decided to reached out to her. I asked Cathy if she would meet me at the home and give me her opinion of my situation and suggestions. Cathy was very busy but made time to meet with me and offer advice along with encouragement. After speaking with her I requested that she be my listing agent. Cathy worked with me to put together a strategic game plan of what things would help best position my home in the market. I followed her suggestions and the home was listed early February 2011.
Over the course of the issuing weeks there were many tense moments, however Cathy never lost "faith, focus or passion". I received an offer on my home contingent on the buyer selling their home, I accepted the offer and what seemed like an easy sale began. After two weeks the offer fell through due to failure with the contingency, however Cathy remained unshaken in her faith and determination. The day after the first offer failed a second offer was received and once again things looked positive. During the sales process with the second offer there were many obstacles, but again Cathy remained positive, upbeat and encouraging, no mater what we faced. Finally, I was able to close the sale of my home on April 15th, 2011. I have owned and sold several homes over the course of my life, but never have had the privilege of working with such a hard working and determine relator. Cathy Medar was simply the most dedicated, encouraging relator I have ever met, or even heard of. She communicated with me several times a day, and always had time for questions. Cathy went far beyond the duties of a relator and treated me like a friend. working tirelessly to represent my interests with concern and integrity. Cathy negotiated wisely and fairly with both myself and the buyers relator. Cathy Medar never lost faith even when I did, she remained uplifting and hopeful always. It was a rare privilege and blessing to work with her on the sale of my home.
E. S. Couple
• April 7, 2011
Mike and I just wanted to say THANKS for doing such a wonderful job helping us sell our home in Acworth. Your professionalism and knowledge of your business as well as comprehensive ongoing updates of the market really kept us ‘in the know’. I particularly appreciated your no nonsense approach to doing what needed to be done to make our home most appealing to potential buyers and to keep us at the top of the list on marketing it.
We were also very impressed with the presentation listing and the professional photography that highlighted our home on the MLS website. These days with everyone spending so much time online prior to actually visiting residences, it’s an essential piece to the puzzle for buyers to see a beautifully presented home online first! We couldn’t have been more pleased with that marketing aspect.
We’re very happy our home was sold to a family who seemed to love it as much as we did and were excited to have it!
Thanks again to you and your Team for a great job. We made great business partners and new friends!
Connie & Mike Martin
• Cathy, Thanks for everything! We are very excited now. I wanted to let you know that I talked to Wayne Rose with Massey to pay for the termite inspection. I asked him about continuing our service after the first year of the seller's treatment. He said to call him after closing and he will make me a deal I can't refuse. He also said he will not charge me for the inspection he performed, but will provide a termite letter just the same. I wanted to provide you with this positive feedback on Massey Services.
We can't thank you enough for everything you have done to make this smooth (from our eyes). You guided us to the right homes and connected us with the right people at each turn. Tina and I had figured from everything we heard it would take months to get into a home. We never imagined that we would have a place in a month! I think it was fate which connected us, Cathy. We have truly enjoyed working with you! I will be happy to send people who I find looking for homes to you in the future. Again, thanks for everything, and we couldn't be happier! Kevin and Tina Isbell (Buyers)
• I would like to highly recommend Cathy to represent you as your realtor. I moved to Charlotte in March of 2007. I had my house listed with another agent for a year and saw no offers and little traffic. I switched to Cathy in May of 2008. Cathy sold my house in a depressed market for more than I expected. Cathy kept in weekly contact (sometimes daily), had an awesome spread of photos and was completely up front and honest about the direction we would take to sell the property. If I ever moved back to Atlanta, I would defnitely sign with Cathy again. I would highly recommend Cathy to any family and friend in the Atlanta area to either buy or sell their house. She is awesome! Ralph Barber, Charlotte, NC (Listing)
• Cathy was such an inspiration. Even though the market is horrible she wasn't giving up. She knew someone wanted our home and would love it as much as we did and she was right. We had moved so she had to do all the last minute things and of course she went ABOVE and BEYOND because that is who she is. You did an awesome job. Thank you!!!
Dianne Rigsby, Acworth
• Dear Cathy,
I saw your picture in the paper last week recognizing you for your Active Platinum Phoenix Award. Congratulations and I must say that you are truly one of the most outstanding realtor's this area has ever known. You are also a wonderful person and "friend" to me.
Sincerely, Randy Bailey
• "One of the greatest things you will experience when buying and/or selling a home is an agent that makes you feel like you´re their only client. We have bought one home and sold two others with Cathy and that has always been our experience. Cathy has looked out for our best interest through both of our relocations and I am never hesitant to recommend her to friends and business colleagues. Buying and selling a home is complicated journey, but we have had a great guide in Cathy Meder and have never looked back with regret on any of our decisions. Thank you for helping us over the years as we truly love our new home. No doubt it would not have been the same experience with someone else." Vic & Amy Giusto, Alpharetta GA. (Seller/Buyer)
• From Cathy's Webmaster: You will have to indulge us a moment. I found this today by accident while checking our website statistics and was excited to read it. You can go here to read it online for yourself. We don't know who the author is except for "RH-3 from Marietta, GA" and was dated Jan. 23, 2007. Thank you RH-3 from all of us at Cathy's office!
• "Extremely knowledgeable agent with proven and longstanding sales track record in Cobb & other counties. Cathy Meder is also very personable and absolutely worked on our behalf to get the best deal she could. She was very skilled in figuring out what we liked and in helping us narrow our search, while at the same time guiding us to looking at and buying a 'winner' house, versus a 'problem' house. If you buy a problem (e.g. a house with hard to market features, an atypical floor plan which most people wouldn't like, house not well built, etc.), then you have to sell a problem (if/when you sell it). We were buyers but I know sellers have appreciated her expertise in helping sellers prepare to sell their house - from knowing how to rearrange furniture in rooms to make them more attractive, to knowing the key things that sell a house and quick things you can do to fix up your house that don't cost a ton on money relatively speaking (e.g. updating a bathroom, painting a particular room or area, minor landscaping). I would highly recommend Cathy Meder!"
• "Cathy, You deserve this.
When Cathy Meder is chosen as your selling agent, you gain the experience of one of the best agents in Metro Atlanta. We chose Cathy because of her results in our neighborhood, her "get-it-done attitude", her attention to detail and she gained our trust with her marketing and sales campaign for our home. The selling of one´s home can be a stressful experience; with Cathy the sale was smooth and well coordinated. Her knowledge and skill in getting our house ready for market provided us with maximum profit, by pricing the house correctly for sale in today´s market conditions; in fact we sold over the asking price. With these attributes, we highly recommend Cathy Meder to be chosen to sell your home." Keely and Andrew Brzozowicz, Powder Springs, GA (Seller)
• "We could not have chosen a better person to work with when buying our first house! We were so excited, but also terrified.However, thanks to your expertise, our process was a smooth one. We will definately recommend you to our friends." Scott & Melissa Chamrin, Dallas (Buyer)
• "Your combination of savvy ability, thorough product knowledge and superior professionalism is only exceeded by the initiative and zest with which you perform your duties." Robert White, Atlanta (Venture Homes Builder/Developer)
• "Thank you for all you have done for us. You went above and beyond." Tom & Gina McLaughlin, Acworth (Buyer)
• "We couldn't have made it through what we all went through without you. We can never thank you enough!" Jackie & Sherri Fulcher, Dallas (Seller/Buyer)
• "Thank you for all you have done for us. I know you are aware how skeptical we were of realtors® in general when we met you. You have been such a wonderful, pleasant, refreshing suprise! We could never put into words how much it meant to us that you were willing to go so far above and beyond the norm to make things happen. We appreciate you and we will tell everyone we know how great you are!" Tom Tucker, Acworth (Seller/Buyer)
Return to: Marietta Real Estate